Experienced Trial Attorney
Originally from Alexandria, Virginia, Attorney Nick Thomas has called South Carolina home since 1995. Prior to opening his own practice, Nick was the lead attorney for the Charleston office of Coastal Law, LLC. He previously served as the Judicial Law Clerk to the Hon. Edgar W. Dickson in the First Judicial Circuit where he conducted research for all stages of litigation coming before the court, composed court orders, and advised the judge on trial, pre-trial, bail bond, discovery and evidentiary motions. Additionally, he served as an Adjunct Professor in the Paralegal Studies Department at Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College where he was an instructor in Criminal Law, Torts, Law & Ethics and Property.
Today, Nick concentrates his practice on criminal law and personal injuries. He has tried cases before juries in both circuit and magistrate courts. Nick takes pride in providing his clients with prompt attention, around-the-clock access and tenacious representation.
- State of South Carolina
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
Professional Association Memberships and Activities
- Orangeburg County Bar Association (President)
- Charleston County Bar Association
- South Carolina Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Folly Beach Exchange Club
- Folly Beach Civic Club
- Charleston School of Law, J.D.
- George Mason University, B.A.
- T. C. Williams High School – Remember the Titans!